Go Back Report # 532
Wednesday

05-05-2004

New UFO Sightings In Cabo Rojo        

A report has been received that on May 5, 2004, Mr. Aguirre, a fisherman and local resident of Cabo Rojo, a town in the southwestern corner of Puerto Rico, reported seeing "strange lights" entering and leaving the sea and the cliffs near the famous Cabo Rojo light house late at night. An on-site inspection revealed that many tourists who visit the site have experienced odd sensations and certain types of "paranormal energy" as thought there were something else at the location. It is well known that UFO sky watches have taken place in the area and some of them have yielded positive results.    

Our survey of the site disclosed that the waters near one of the cliffs showed evidence of what could be termed remains of spiritual or witchcraft "trabajos" (artifacts). The height of another cliff gave us pause, perhaps as well as its magnetism (sic). What is worth pointing out here is that many people claim having had unusual experiences in the vicinity of the lighthouse, giving rise to the belief that this is an area of intense paranormal activity. It must be made clear that the light house's beam has been confused with other surrounding lights, which makes the study of something taking place in the region even more interesting.                                                                                                                       

This reference: E-mail to http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/ May 20, 2004 at 10:20:03 from Scott Corrales For more information: http://www.reinaldorios.be.tf

Original Source: SOURCE: Proyecto ARGUS DATE: May 19, 2004. Translation © 2004 Scott Corrales IHU. Special thanks to Jose Martinez Echevarría (Project Argus)      

UFOCAT PRN – NONE           

Central America – Puerto Rico  Body of water is Caribbean Sea

Cabo Rojo - Latitude 18-05 N, Longitude 67-09 W (D-M)

This reference: Puerto Rico, The Virgin Islands And Other Islands And Banks In The Caribbean gazetteer. Prepared in the Office of Geography, Department of the Interior, Washington, D.C., April 1958.      

 



Print this Page